PEACE OF MIND AT THE ICE HOUSE
We are happy to announce that we will be open for business from the 20th July as per the government guidelines. We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel.
As we get ready for reopening on the 20th July, we have taken on board all government and HSE guidelines on how to reopen your business in a safe environment to keep our guests and staff safe.
We would like to assure you that the safety and comfort of our guests, staff and families is of paramount importance to us.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, we have trained our staff on the best hygiene policies and implemented added extra measures for your peace of mind during your stay:
- We have a full time “Care Clean Team” dedicated to enhanced cleaning and disinfection of the building continual throughout the day.
- Common touch points in the hotel are being sanitised by our team continually – such as door handles, light switches, keys, menus, handrails, lifts etc.
- Temperature check points will be at reception of the hotel to observe guests temperature when entering the hotel.
- Staff temperature will be checked when they arrive on duty to insure they are fit for work.
- All hotel literature, magazines and hand held information has been removed from bedrooms and hotel public areas.
- Social distancing in our restaurant will run daily and guests will be only received in the restaurant on a booking basis. There will be no walk-in business to the restaurant.
- The Bar will remain closed and there will be a dispense bar in operation for table service to our guests.
- The Breakfast Buffet has been removed from our restaurant and table service will be provided for breakfast service.
- We want to reassure you that we are limiting the number of guests in house at any one time, which will enable us to operate social distancing in our restaurant.
- We have sanitiser points in all public areas, tills and back of house areas.
- We have a “Non-Touch Policy” for our team and would ask that our guests do the same. With great mutual respect and understanding we will get through this challenge.
- We will continue to monitor our health and safety policies as we are guided by the Irish Hotel Federation and HSE on best practice policies on an ongoing basis.
- Staff and customers are not permitted to enter the building if they are feeling in any way unwell.
- All our teams are trained in the health and safety measures as advised by the HSE.
However, we would ask you to be equally vigilant and inform us if you feel anyway unwell or have been compromised before arriving at the hotel. Please click here for HSE guidelines.